Thursday, March 26, 2015


Hi, I’m Hedgy the Blue Hedgehog, but all my friends just call me Hedgy. I’d like to welcome you to my brand new Facebook page. We started this page so we can share all the good things we are doing to help both people and animals.














I have a few friends contributing to this page I'd like to introduce:

THE P.I.G. RACE

First, my good friend Kent Robson and his company Blue Hedgehog Productions – they are passionate about what it really means to help those in need. Their mission is to celebrate the joy of life by providing “creative and highly satisfying events and opportunities that stir the heart, stretch the body and stagger the limits of the mind.” Check out the website www.thepigrace.com or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thepigrace.

They put on these really fun races called The P.I.G. Race - Perseverance, Intensity, and Grit. These races are mostly contested around the southeast part of the U.S. and all profits from these are used to help the various organizations that Kent supports. All the organizations are dedicated to directly helping families, children and education. I will talk about each one of these groups on my Facebook page so keep watching!

PLUCKY



Next there’s Plucky. He runs Sunburst Oranges and has created a beautiful website: http://www.sunburstoranges.com. Plucky is all about citrus. He loves the citrus industry and its rich history. There are interesting stories on the website telling about citrus history from all over the world. He also sells the famous “PLUCKY” oranges. I've eaten them and they are the BEST! Plucky is all about helping others. He and his friend Morgan have been busy helping Sunburst Oranges support the American Liver Foundation.


MORGAN

In fact, there's my friend Morgan d' Organ (he's such a liver) presenting the first ever Liver Lover award to Plucky and Sunburst Oranges from the American Liver Foundation.  He has a facebook page called Orange is the New Liver: www.facebook.com/orangeisthenewliver. Morgan does everything he can to help those who have liver disease, and he’s especially fond of the American Liver Foundation, and Donate Life: http://donatelife.net/http://donatelife.net/. Keep watching for informative videos from Morgan on the Facebook page. Morgan does a really great educational blog every month about liver education: http://orangeisthenewliver.blogspot.com. He says it’s his way of helping people with liver disease in a more understandable and non-intimidating way. Morgan loves helping people to better understand their liver and how it works. He and his friend Plucky have been doing so much that Sunburst Organges was recently presented with the first ever "LIVER LOVER" Award from the American Liver Foundations Greater Los Angeles division. http://www.liverfoundation.org/chapters/greaterla/

THE WHOLE GANG

If Plucky is not hanging with Morgan and me and our other good friend, Publilius the Pig, he’s usually farming or out walking the orchards with his dogs. He’s so passionate about farming he’s even offered to teach me, Morgan and even Publilius how to do it!

So I decided to bring together all of the causes that we support. We want you to better understand what we do and how we use our events, programs, and assets to promote good deeds for all of those we can help. It is one of our goals to post only original content on this page so, keep checking in with us because you won't find our posts on any other page.


Hedgy

P.S. I forgot to mention Louie, but I hardly ever see him anymore because he is so busy with helping those that rescue, foster, and find homes for displaced cats and dogs. You can visit his page at Louie’s Loves: http://www.facebook.com/LouiesLovesShares.

No comments:

Post a Comment